Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved



» Lyrics & Chord


Bm                    A
 Beauty queen of only eighteen
 Bm                            A
 She had some trouble with herself
 Bm                  A
 He was always there to help her
 Bm                               A
 She always belonged to someone else

 Bm           A
 I drove for miles and miles
 Bm                     A
 And wound up at your door
 Bm             A
 I’ve had you so many times but
 Bm                    A
 somehow I want more

 D5                            A
 I don’t mind spending everyday
 Bm                                G5
 Out on your corner in the pouring rain
 D5                                A
Look for the girl with the broken smile
 Bm                              G5
 Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
 D5        A
 And she will be loved
 Bm            G
She will be loved
 (Repeat same rythm)

 Tap on my window knock on my door
 I want to make you feel beautiful
 I know I tend to get insecure
 It doesn’t matter anymore

 It’s not always rainbows and butterflies
 It’s compromise that moves us along
 My heart is full and my door’s always open
 You can come anytime you want

 I don’t mind spending everyday
 Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
 Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
 And she will be loved
 She will be loved

 I know where you hide
 Alone in your car
 Know all of the things that make you who you are
 I know that goodbye means nothing at all
 Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls

No comments:

Post a Comment